2017 Fleece & Fiber Sale Specific Fiber Labeling Directions
On-line entries will be accepted only from April 10th thru June 4th at midnight.
Select the online form here to register. (This form takes a while to come up.) NOTE: Once you make your on-line entries, you have up to the last day of when the on-line entries are being accepted (June 1st) to make changes (with the committee's permission) but NOT after that date. This information helps the planning committee to set up the logistics of the sale so changes at the last minute can really wreak havoc with those plans. We want your fiber sales to go smoothly for everyone so thanks for understanding.
Print off the paper form here, fill it out, and bring it with your fiber or provide the same information on 2 index cards. Some of the information is duplicated so both the fleece/fiber bags can be labeled and the sale committee will have accurate records for payment collection.
- Only members of the CNY Fiber Artists and Producers may sell fiber at this sale
- Each producer may sell up to a total of 10 bags of fiber.
- Raw fiber from any fiber animal species (sheep, goat, alpaca, llama, rabbit, etc.) may be sold.
- This is a sale only; no fiber will be judged
- Fiber must be dropped off at the festival grounds for display on Friday, June 9th between 2-6 pm.
- Fiber entered for sale must be well skirted,
- Fiber must be in clear plastic bags large enough to accommodate the entire fleece or fiber entry,
- Fiber must not be tied
- Fiber must not be heavily contaminated with vegetable matter or other debris
- Entry fee is $3.00 per fleece/bag & due at fiber drop off; no sales commission is charged.
- Seller determines the quantity and type of fiber/fleece per bag.
- Price of each bag of fiber is set by the seller.
- Sale is Saturday June 10th from 10am – 5 pm and Sunday June 11th from 10am-3:30 pm.
- Unsold fiber should be picked up between 3:30-5 pm on Sunday.
- Unclaimed fiber will become the property of CNY Fiber Artists and Producers.
Questions about the requirements of the Fleece Sale should be directed to June Preston.