YOUR THINGS TO DO LIST:
1) Mark calendar for June 13 & 14 so you don't inadvertently miss out on a great event!
2) Register for a Workshop - check out the Workshops page for details.
3) Select your recently shorn fleeces to sell at the Fleece Sale - see the 2015 Fleece Sale page for details.
4) Dust off your extra spinning wheel & plan to bring it to loan at the Wheel Corral, or better yet let us also borrow your expertise and be an instructor for an hour.
5) Make plans to bring your favorite children's book related to fiber or agriculture & read for a while during our Children's Fiber Story Hour.
6) Check out your personal stash & start making your "Must See/Shopping" list. Visit the Vendor & Exhibitor Listing page to see the latest update.
If you have any questions, or want to sign up for the Wheel Corral or the Children's Fiber Story Hour, let Viv know your plans - see Contact list for her email.