JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY TO OUT 5TH YEAR CELEBRATION!
1) Mark calendar for June 13 & 14 so you don't inadvertently miss out on a great event!
2) Register for a Workshop - check out the Workshops page for details - there's some on each day of the festival plus one on Saturday evening!
3) Select your recently shorn fleeces to sell at the Fleece Sale - see the 2015 Fleece Sale page for details and get them registered in the sale.
4) Dust off your extra spinning wheel & plan to bring it to loan at the Wheel Corral, or better yet let us also borrow your expertise and be an instructor for an hour.
5) Make plans to bring your favorite children's book related to fiber or agriculture & read for a while during our Children's Fiber Story Time.
6) Check out your personal stash & start making your "Must See/Shopping" list. Visit the Vendor & Exhibitor Listing page updated on 5/24 -it includes the Food Vendors, some of their tentative offerings, and the Site Map.
If you have any questions, or want to sign up for the Wheel Corral or the Children's Fiber Story Hour, let Viv know your plans - see Contact list for her email.